|Job Details | Go Back
|Job Title: Marketing Executive
|Marketing executive: job description
• Marketing executives aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products, services or ideas. Marketing executives work closely with other employees such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution staff.
Role & Responsibility
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
• MBA in Marketing
• Graduates (Any graduates can apply)
• Minimum HSC Passed
• Experience & Fresher both can also apply
Key skills for marketing executives
• MS-Office – Word, Excel & Power Point
• Suffering internet – Browsing & Searching & Mailing etc.
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
Depend on Interview
Increment will after 6 month depend on the performance
Thanks & Regards,
||100000 to 300000