|Employer Profile - private
|We are a young, friendly family looking for an energetic, RELIABLE AND GOD FEARING NANNY, DRIVER, HOUSEKEEPER,GARDNER to join our happy family and help us to take care of our kids The role is live-in The focus of the role will be the care of our kids and so a strong interest in child development and a genuine love of children of all ages is essential.
Here’s a list of what we’re looking for:
• Available for an interview
• Available to start as soon possible.
• Ideally with first aid qualification or happy to go on the course (at our cost).
• Happy to help out around the house, particularly with the children’s areas, laundry and kitchen (but we also have a weekly cleaner).
In return you would get:
• Your own airy light double room with ensuite bathroom, own TV, wifi etc. in a lovely contemporary home . Your room is one of two on the upper floor and the other room mostly lies empty as a guest/storage room, so you’d have plenty of privacy.
• Help with any courses/trips you want to arrange
• Introduction to the area and opportunities to make new friends
• Childcare courses etc. if required
• First aid course if required
• 4 weeks paid holiday (annual pro-rated)
• £850 per week for the right candidate and 120poundsas weekly
Please apply by sending your CV, covering letter and a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
|Open Job Vacancies
|There are currently no job vacancies advertised by this employer.